comewittmenoww said: You had me at cupcakes! Haha 💜💙
:D That’s my first step in tricking people into friendship.
Rockin’ my new school long-sleeved shirt. Plus Kava stress relief tea.
I’m not that interesting or cool or amazing. I’m kind of annoying and I talk too much.
But I make good cupcakes. So please be my friend
Anonymous said: do you think you overshot your weight at residential?
lol seriously take a second. imagine yourself. (stick w me here) you’re outside, maybe at the supermarket, maybe at target idk. but you see someone you know there! you also know they went into treatment for an eating disorder! and you know that yes, that involved gaining weight! and you might realize that, because they have an eating disorder, they are very very aware of that weight!
so… do you really go up and ask them if they “overshot” (????) their weight while in treatment for their eating disorder??? would you REALLY ask them ANYTHING about their weight at all??
if u are a decent human being, the answer is no
so be a decent human being on the internet and don’t ask people questions about their fucking weight
Didn’t want dinner. Dinner was too salty. Ate fish anyway, and replaced the rice.
I wish I had a scale.
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
Hmm train back to Chicago lost power… I hope we get power back soon because I have a noon meeting with a professor and then a 1pm safety training!
At least I have my new robe to use as a blanket.
Update: train moving again!